Low Voltage Fuse
ECP Pole Mounted Fuse Base
|Installation:||Pole Mounted||Type:||Panel Installed Fuse Holder|
|Shape:||Square||Size of Fuse:||Large Fuse Holder|
|Form of Installation||Square Fuse Link||Environmental |
|Environmental Protection |
|Execution Standard||European Standard||Fusing Speed||F|
|Transport Package||1 PCS Per Box, |
4 PCS Per Carton
ECF POLE-MOUNTED CUTOUT FUSE
All insulated pole mounted device for the containment of an overhead single pole fuse. Requires a BS 88 J
type slotted tag fuse with 82mm centres
1. Vandal resistant tough design, using our own formulation of GRP.
2. Slide fit front cover for ease of jointing.
3. Easy fit' studs accept cable sockets(lugs) up to 300mm².
4. Designed to accept standard 'J' type fuse links
5. Fully compliant with the requirements of BS 7656:1993
6. Fully meeting the design criteria of IP43
7. This fused Cut-out is designed to accommodate standard wedge type fuse links to BS88 PART 5:1988. Tested and approved for category of duty 415AC80.
8. Fixing centre requirement is 82mm.
9. Standard fuse link rating range from 20A to 400A.